Monday, May 29, 2006

Beach day on Memorial day weekend.

Yesterday was spent with my sister, her friend Katie, my niece Autumn, and Katie's little boy Drew. Not even a car that conked out on me 3 miles from meeting them could keep me down. Yeah the old faithful Honda pooped on me. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed it's nothing bad. We finally made it to the beach after AAA and the towing got my car into the shop, and we had fun, my sister and Katie got sunburnt, and the kids and me stayed in the water and just had fun, we didn't get burnt at all. It was a perfect day for it, We got back to the local swimming pool late, and I took them swimming, while the mama's got naps. Taught Autumn how to dive in the pool, and swim a little more. We had a wonderful time. Mike and I went to church this morning, and I've been napping ever since we got back. I guess they wore me out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great day.

love the photos.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

U and your family really have a good time whenever you all get together..love the pics of Autumn on the beach.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day for all.  Well, except
about the car.  I hope it's nothing major to
fix!
Love ya Derek!
Connie

Anonymous said...

got to love those naps. Sounds like a fun day.