Friday, March 28, 2008

Autumn eight years ago

Her birthday was yesterday.  Seems like yesterday she was this little, like her little brother Gavin.  Wow I’ve changed in eight years too.  She turned eight years old yesterday. We celebrated her birthday party while I was home with pizza and bowling and lots of screaming little girls.   It was fun watching her interact with them all.  She’s something else.   She’ll always be our first baby.
 
Happy Birthday Autumn
It is your birthday and on this day, I want you to know that you are a very special niece who has touched and warmed all of our lives, including mine. I just want you to know how much I appreciate you. I hope you celebrated the beauty of your funfilled spirit, embraced the dreams of your heart, acknowledged the great joy you bring to the world, and most of all realize just how much your life means to those around you.I love you
Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw she is soooo tiny!  And you....you just get better looking the older you get!  Wow!