Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was a little different this year, we didn't have Autumn to wake up to Santa, so we slept late.   We all got ready and went over to my brother Lance's, and spent it with mom and Ray.   Anna was there, Lance's girlfriend Amy and her two boys,  Sherry, Autumn, Andy, Dena, Eli and Ethan, and Amanda came over later also.   Mama cooked up some really good turkey and dressing, Lance made some awesome broccoli casserole, Sherry and Dena brought some food too.   We all opened presents, and ate and ate, and ate.   It was lots of fun, and I had much fun with Ethan, he really loved his Uncle Dig-It, and couldn't get enough of him.   We stayed till late, and I finally made it back to Mark and Sherry's and crashed.   Then got up the next morning and made it back home to Jacksonville.   Mike had a bit of a cold when I left so I made some homemade chicken noodle soup, and we opened presents that night.   I got some beautiful shirts and some movies, and I got him a video ipod that he stays on the computer downloading stuff all the time, that's why it's taken me so long to get around to adding all these pictures.   Now we just have the year 2007 right around the corner.   I love my family so much, and am so glad I got to spend a few days with them.   I just wish I could have spent more time with Autumn, I was missing her much of the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all the pictures. Sounds like you had a great time. Sorry you didn't get to spend a lot of time with Autumn.  

Anonymous said...

love the pictures.  you have such a great looking family.
glad to know you had such a wonderful time.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures...Sorry about not being able to spend much time with Autumn..Hope Mike is feeling better and Have a great,healthy and prosperous New Year!!