Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Eve Eve, babysitting the boys

I'm home from Georgia, got home a little early, Mike has a cold so I made him some homemade chicken noodle soup. He got me some beautiful shirts, I'll be sporting at work, and some cool movies. I just wanted to post some pictures but make it quick so he could do some things with his new video Ipod I got him for Christmas. These are pictures from my first day in Georgia, the red barn is my great grandfather's old barn. My sister and the boy's live out on the farm that I spent every weekend with my grandparents. My dad lives in the house that my grandparents live in. They were napping when I got there, and my sister Dena and her husband went shopping, so I spent my first day with the boys, from 2:30 till midnight. We had a blast though. We went on a long walk, picked up pecans, and peanuts, as you can see Ethan eating a peanut, but nighttime, they were eating popsickles in front of the Christmas tree. I'll be posting more about my weekend later. I need some snuggle time with my man. I missed my teddy bear. Eli told me I could sleep with his, but it just wasn't the same thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

Love the pictures.

kathy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas and that wa snice of Eli to want to share his Teddy Bear with you.