Sunday, October 10, 2004

2x4 Challenge

I decided to take smilinmons Friday challenge today, my first visit 2 block and then 4 blocks, I ended up with real 2x4's I call it hole 2x4's missing in the fence.  I decided to try it each way I could, and this is what I ended up with. http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/   Rules for the "2 by 4" Extra Challenge:
1) Keep yourself safe.
2) Start outside your location (could be your home, school, workplace - it's up to you.)
3) Travel two units straight in one direction
4) Turn to your right and travel 4 units
5) Whereve you are, so long as you are safe, your mission is to creatively interpret your surroundings. Bring back and post photographic evidence to your website that you were actually there. Make the absolute best of whatever you find, no matter the subject or how mundane it might seem.

No comments: