Thursday, August 19, 2004

Home at last

Well looks like my family is actually living in the 21st century, I was surprised they had the internet hooked up on the ole computer so I can actually make some journal entries.  I'm home for the new addition.  They are going to induce labor tomorrow morning so Ethan will have the whole family here welcoming him,  We all went over to Andy and Dena's today.  You should feel that little fellow kick.  I couldn't quit rubbing her belly.  I picked Autumn up after school and we spent part of the day together before going over to Dena's.  Eli has gotten so big, I can't believe I've gone so long without seeing him, it won't happen again.  Even if I have to hitchhike home.  He's so loving and sweet.   Autumn and he were doing gymnastics tonight, while watching the Olympics.  The night ended with the two of them on my knees as I read night stories to them.  I sure love these two.  I'm looking forward to the new addition.  Well I'm beat and my brother Lance just got in from work, so going to catch up with him.  Keep my family in your prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you my friend. Have a blast and safe delivery. hugs and happy baby and weekend! judi

Anonymous said...

You're one in a million when it comes to kids. The little ones are blessed to have you in their lives. Hugs, and blessing ...*Barb*

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful time with the children.  You must be great to have around. :-)

Monica

Anonymous said...

adorable pictures!
Sounds like perfect moments in time.  ::sigh::  :)