Okay...it's my first time at this and I'm joinin' in. You think I'll pass up a chance to talk about myself? Heck no! Remember, like the journal name, It's All About Me! So, here I go....
1. How many AOL J-landers have you actually met in person? Five, four I met befre we started in Jland, my family.
2. How many photos that you have taken yourself are hanging on display in your home in a size of 8x10 or larger? (The print, not the frame!)
Sadly none, what's wrong with me. Although I do have one bigger of some of my artwork.
3. How far do you live from your job? What is your commute time like? Has the distance prompted you to consider alternative transportation because of gas prices?
I live 10 miles away, commute is about 15 minutes in traffic
4. Take this quiz: http://www.ladyinterference.com/assorteds/quiz.html What decade does your personality live in? It says I still need to grow up, imagine that.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #70 from Kris: What is the funniest, most original Halloween costume you've ever seen? I was a Hershey's kiss one year. I've seen some wild ones that's for sure. I'll have to post some one day.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #71 from Courtenay: What is your favorite paragraph in a literary work? Have to think about this one, my mindis blank. I've had a day. I've thought and thought, but the only quote that comes to my mind is from "The Diary of Anne Frank"
"Upon returning to the attic where he and his family were in hiding for over two years before they were caught, Otto Frank found Anne's diary. It chronicled her own thoughts, feelings, fears, and hopes of this two year period in hiding from the Nazis. As he read the diary, Otto Frank wept as her voice seemed to come alive once again, "In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart."
This was one of the first books I read that really touched me, the first book that made me cry. And this one sentence helped me be the person I am.