Monday, December 26, 2005

Cleaning up and bad back

Well I spent most of the day picking up, washing clothes, grocery shopping, and hurting.  I made the mistake of bending over the wrong way, and my back has been hurting pretty bad.  But I trust it will be better tomorrow.  I'm cooking some homemade chicken noodle soup which I've been craving with this cold weather.  Mike wrote me the sweetest handmade card for Christmas and gave it too me yesterday.  He even wrote me a poem which I really loved.  I'm looking forward to a new year with him.  I want to sit down and for us to make goals for the new year and things we want for us.  I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year, and a prosperous blessed year.  I want to make some resolutions, but decided I just break them, so I'm just going to make goals for the New Year. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about your back...Hope you feel better
Donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

I'm new to this aol journal thing, but I happened to notice the pics of the little girl in her UGA and Falcon attire.  She's one smart cookie!!  Hope your back gets better!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you devilishly handsome man...;)  Just a quick hello as I race through trying to catch up.  Hope your Christmas was wonderful. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better today, and please, forgive me for doing this, but I'm tagging you my friend.  Click here for details:

http://itsallaboutmeithink.blogspot.com/2005/12/alright-ill-do-it.html#links

Love ya!

Chris

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the back is better by now.  I'm with you on the goals.  Resolutions sound impossible ... goals sound attainable.  Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

I bent over the wrong way lifting a 5 gallon bucket of paint.  That sure made painting fun so far.  Luckily I am almost done.

I did the same thing you did-decided to make goals and not resolutions that I would just break!

I hope you reach all your goals and have a wonderful 2006-Jeff