Saturday, February 5, 2005

My Saturday

What a beautiful day it was.  I spotted Autumn and Eli over peaking in the neibor's yard, and thought to myself what are they doing, so on furher inspection, I see they are peaking in and playing with a little dog.  Cute little fellow.  Today was filled with child's play.  Young at heart, running free, no cares in the world.  We played outside a good bit, although it was jacket weather, but I loved it.  Finger painting was fun, but I ended up doing most of it, and had more paint on me I think than they did,  I shouldn't have put our blanket out by the slides and playhouse, they had more fun on those than they did fingerpainting.  Mark came in tonight, and grilled up some wonderful chicken, sausage, and steaks, and Sherry made some wonderful garlic potatoes and a salad.  Everyone was here, now everyone is nestled in bed.  As you see from the last two pictures.  Eli was getting sleepy finally with his Teddy, and Amanda, Autumn's mom was reading her a goodnight story.  So it's quiet now, like I love and here I am at my journal doing my favorite thing.  Sometimes I feel like I'm really missing out on something woderful for myself.  I'm not saying it's not going to happen for me.  But I sure love being with my niece and nephews.  My heart is with them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics!
V

Anonymous said...

they are adorable.... wonderful family. judi

Anonymous said...

what a family, wonderful photos !~!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl