Friday, February 25, 2005

Wendy

When I receive a compliment, it gives me a warm inner glow. Ever notice how spending time with some people give you that warm inner glow. Yesterday at lunch I was blessed to of had that feeling, when I had lunch with my friend Wendy. We went to Heartworks and had carrotdogs. Sometimes just a touch on the hand or a smile can brighten someone's day. And Wendy definitely has that touch. It's funny I wrote about optimism and pessimism in my journal the other day, she is surely an optimist. She is one of those people that words and smiles can lift you spirits. She is definitely a child of the light, because she shines so brightly. It sure lifts my spirit! It's a happy day!  I'll add a picture later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the good day.....I am a new visitor....what, pray tell, is a carrotdog????????christie
http:journal.aol.com/dimundntheruf69/adayinthelife

Anonymous said...

I also feel good when I am the one giving the compliment. Your friend sounds like my best friend, Irene. She is like a ray of sunshine in my life. Glad to see that you had such a good day.

TiasNme2

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good lunch partner!
Carol

Anonymous said...

What a lovely entry about Wendy! You are a bright star, too.  I know it.  -=)

Anonymous said...

carrotdog....now that just sounds WAY to healthy for me!

Anonymous said...

delightful. judi

Anonymous said...

    That is some more bright shining face posted here. I love the way you seem to notice those things in people.

                                             *** Coy ***