Sunday, July 3, 2005

Nice Long Weekend

Hope everyone has been enjoying their long weekend.  I think I've slept a good bit of it.  It has rained really hard all weekend.   We went to our friend Earl's birthday bash yesterday, http://www.bearguy904.com/   He's a really great guy that made us all feel special at his birthday. We all went out later with everyone.   Went to church this morning, it was crockpot Sunday, I brought meatloaf, it went over well.  Everyone loved it.  Fireworks are going on all around us.   Mike and I went and saw "War of the Worlds" tonight, I really enjoyed it, supspensful to say the least.   Really scary in many diffrent ways.  Just thought I'd check in.  Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th.

 

Derek

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying your weekend!!!
~Julie

Anonymous said...

so far the weekend has been good..nice and sunny here!
Becky

Anonymous said...

The weekend was great. Good to hear that you are getting rain. It's been bone-dry here in Metro-Chicago. We just received what amounts to a sprinkle. I too had a birthday bash to go to. This was for my cousin's son. EVERYTHING was "Thomas the Train" when it came to presents. Way overdone!

I wanted to comment on your journal and say that I will be book marking it. It's great!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great 4th

Kathy