Saturday, March 26, 2005

Weekend Assignment #52

Weekend Assignment #52: Congratulations! Hollywood is making a movie of your life, and you get to choose any actor you want to play you -- yes, even if they're dead (the things they can do with special effects!) Who do you choose and why?

Extra credit: Name the musician/band who will play the theme song to the movie.

 

Well if it's of my life there would need to be more than one actor unless it was Jim Carey, he's pretty good at playing just about any age.  But as a child it would be maybe the youngest Culkin kid, McCauley's younger brother.   My teenage years would have to be oh I don't know Shawn Cassidy, lol.  Then my now,  maybe Dr. Phil, just kidding, that's what they all call me at work.  I like maybe a young Yul Brenner playing me.,  The band I'm thiking would be maybe "The Eagles", or "Fleetwood Mac".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Derek....cool answer!  Ok, I HAVE to ask someonw...how the heck do you find these weekend assignments?  I'd love to be a part of them.  Please let me know.   Thanks!!   Nancy  : )

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Shawn Cassidy stole my heart during my teenage years so I'll approve of your choice there. The Eagles are a good choice, too. Are we showingh our age with our choices or what? LOL.  I want someone hot-and-saucy to play me because that is my fantasy!

Anonymous said...

Shaun Cassidy ?  How sexy was he ?  Great journal Derek !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife