Monday, April 4, 2005

Patrick's Six

Patrick's Six Questions, thought I'd join in on the fun.

1. What is your favorite fruit? Favorite vegetable? Favorite type of meat? What food causes your diet the most trouble?

My favorite fruit is apples. My favorite vegetable is cauliflower.... with corn being second. My favorite meat is pork tendorloin. I grew up on a farm, but I did go vegan one year. After a year without a hamburger I just cracked.

2. What food do you think has the most ridiculous-sounding name?

Can't think of one at the moment

3. If you had to pick one of the following to experience, which extreme adventure would you choose:
A) Skydiving
B) Mountain Climbing
C) Scuba Diving
D) Surfing in Hawaii
E) Arctic Hiking in Alaska
F) African Safari
G) White Water Rafting

G, first, cause I can see me doing that, but all the rest also if I had the money.

4. What skill do you most wish you could suddenly acquire in your sleep this evening?

I wish I could suddenly have musical ability, to play any instrument, especially a guitar.


5. How many active prescriptions do you have at the moment. Of those, how many do you take regularly?

I have one more amoxicillan left. Nothing I have a prescription for on a regular basis.

6. You're considering a major change or a big decision awaits you. Are there any special images you ever dream that tend to guide you in one direction or another or that seem to suggest that the option you're considering is the right one?

I constantly dream and yes, sometimes I feel like I know some answers on how I feel after waking up

No comments: