Saturday, April 9, 2005

Virginia in Nevada

Yesterday I wrote about my old roomate Ginni http://journals.aol.com/deveil/PictureoftheDay/entries/1096 , it's funny we must have been on the same wavelength, because she actually emailed me yesterday and said she was thinking about me.  Just wanted to tell everyone out there in J-Land to keep her in your prayers.  Thanks for all your prayers yesterday, my check came today fedex, so I just overreacted, I was thinking negative and thinking it wouldn't come, but it did, and all that worry over nothing.  But thanks again, somewhere around 1 or 2 yesterday a real calmness came over me and I felt much better.  But I did bite all my fingernails off.  Have I mentioned I quit smoking Jan 1st.  Can't believe it's been almost 5 months already.  Anyway today is much better.  I've gone to the grocery store, Mike's making something crafty, and I'm cooking homemade chicken noodle soup, my comfort food.  Everyone have a great weekend.   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicken is a great "comfort food".  I usually make my World Class Sourthern Fried Chicken once a month.  Congrats on the smoking stoppage.  I'm very impressed!  Just don't do what I did (after quitting for six months) and think you can buy a pack and smoke 'just one or two a day'.  That's how I resumed the habit.       Russ

Anonymous said...

Great work with the cigs!
V

Anonymous said...

Congrats on going 5 months without a smoke!  I am very proud of you.
Homemade chicken noddle soup?  Be right over.......

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm CLAPPING  for you on the not smoking thing.  Been two years in May for me.   Prayers for you and yours...gloria