Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Sherry and Eli

I'm only on the G's in my photo journal, but had to add this picture.  This is my sister Sherry with Eli, the first time he got to visit me at the beach, the picture of them was actually taken in the place I was living in Ponte Vedra at the time, and I took a picture of Jacksonville Beach, and played witht the color and added them to it.  Thought it looks pretty cool.  This is my sister that is getting married in less than two months, still can't believe it.  You can see how good she is with kids.  She's done a great job help raising Autumn.  Now I'm trying to picture her with a child of her own.  Another baby!  Well maybe  I'm jumping the gun,  I love being an uncle.  I'm looking forward to her wedding weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it's not exactly a G ... great choice for an entry!
                 *** Coy ***

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and your sis!  By the way -- your new blog pic is very nice.  Very.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Love the photo; love this entire journal, as well as your other one. You've got such a beautiful family, Derek. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture.... happy wedding!!! judi

Anonymous said...

really cool pic...christie

Anonymous said...

I love what you have been doing with your photos!  
Carol

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture, Derek! You need to give me tutorials on how to tweak mine one of these days. Your sister is lovely. Have a great time at her wedding.

Anonymous said...

Very cool picture, Derek.  Love, gloria