Saturday, May 8, 2004

Qusetions someone sent me

Someone sent me this so I thought I'd put it on here, tells a little about me.

 

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? I'm in the process of moving shortly.  

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING AT THE MOMENT? Life of Pi

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mouse pad? I don't need no stinkin' mouse pad.

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit. I am convinced the cornucopia of useless knowledge learned from it got me through college
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? National Geographic
6. FAVORITE SMELLS? Honeysuckle, Magnolia's, fresh cut grass, garlic, Baby after a bath
6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? the dumpster
7. FAVORITE SOUND? You've got mail.
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? I left my lights on again, the battery is dead.

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? Mmmmmm, sleep,  ten more minutes.

10. FAVORITE COLOR? blue and brown

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? It just depends on wether or not I know where the phone is and if I am willing to socialize.

12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Arianna for a girl, Trent for a guy
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Inner peace
14. FAVORITE FOODS? Mexican,  Italian, Soul food
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? I love cinnamon vanilla ice cream, but chocolate everything else. Ooh, except milk, I love Vanilla Milk.

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Erm, yes. I hate the feeling of sudden forced stops however and after the last one I had have decided to obey all road rules.

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? no.

18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? cool
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? LOL! Toyoto Cellica

21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Gin martini, dirty, two olives.

22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Sagattarius
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Why not?

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Just one where I'm doing what I love
25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? I wouldn't.  I'm bald anyway

26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yes

27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? I dropped the glass and it shattered years ago.

28. FAVORITE MOVIES? The Color Purple, The Others,  Harry Potter movies, LOtR films, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and a host of others.

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Somewhat

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Nuthin'

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 9

32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Is Iron Chef a sport? How about Survivor?

33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. I believe they are a librarian. Everyone loves a librarian.

No comments: