Thursday, May 27, 2004

Unfortunately I only have a few moments to write, still at work, I got moved into my new place yesterday, it was a lot of work, but I survivied.  I did get a surprise visit from two ladies that I work with last night that helped me clean my old place which was a great help.  Angels, I tell you!  I got a lot done yesterday, I still have a little bit more to do at my old place, hoping I can finish up tonight!  I was so pooped that I didn't get to see my sunrise this morning, althought I got up at 6:30, unfortunately the sun had already risen.  Guess I'll have to set the alarm for 6:00.  I did bless every room in the house, and it felt good.  It really feels nice in there, even with the air not quite working right, but I know that will be working soon as well.  It's HOT!  Hopefully I'll have my computer up by the weekend.  I'm ready for J-Land!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, and J-land is ready for you, my friend.  *Barb*