Sunday, May 29, 2005

Day 5 Wedding Day

Wedding Day started off a little hectic.  Trying to do too much, had to meet Dayrl and Troy at Neverland Farms early, then go back to the cabin and get ready.  But after that it was a breeze.  We couldn't of asked for a more beautiful day, there was a nice breeze in the air.  It was somewhat surreal, and everything seemed to be happening so fast.  The bridal cabin where the girls were getting ready was beautiful.  I actually got dressed in the woods.  :)  I walked down to the wedding site by myself and was just filled with good vibes and energy from all around me.  I got down and saw Mike was already taking lots of pictures.  I hugged lots of necks.  Sam Pacetti was already playing the guitar, and everyone was just waiting for Sherry, Mama, and Autumn to ride up in the carriage, when they were in site, I saw Autumn smiling big and waving.  Daddy was waiting for them, and helped them out of the carriage.  They looked so good.  I saw Mama was already crying.  She got out and just seemed to be wondering around a bit.  Mama and Daddy were supposed to walk Sherry down the isle, but Mama was so nervous she walked up the isle by herself and sat down.  Then I heard Sherry say Mama you left me.  So she got up and waited for them to come down the isle.  I was moved to tears just seeing Sherry and how beautiful she was.  I had to stand up and take some pictures just to make myself quit crying.  Autumn was perfect, and walked down the isle throwing her flowers.  Eli got tired and sat down halfway through the cermony.  Just as quickly as it started it was over.  The reception afterwards was festive.  Sam played lots of music.  We ate like kings and queens.  Family and friends stayed and danced and ate and drank.  It was lots of fun.  Sherry and Mark actually spent their honeymoon night with us, and they got up early to catch a plane for their honeymoon to SanFrancisco.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just wonderful. She is a beautiful bride. Everybody looks so happy.    Anne

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a wonderful day.  The pictures are wonderful and the bride looks absolutely stunning, what a lovely dress. Thank you for sharing with us.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family

Anonymous said...

Oh what a happy day!
The pictures are great!
Connie

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous wedding day!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Great Pics!!
V

Anonymous said...

WOW!  What great pictures!  Sounds like everyone enjoyed the wedding, festivities, and especially the feast.  What a perfect day!