Sunday, May 8, 2005

Mother's Day Sunday

We just got back from church, it was a nice service there was one part where we had like a silent prayer, but if we wanted to say outloud anything, we mentioned them in our prayer, I said a little prayer for all the mother's who's children are oversees servicing our country.  I also thought of my mother.  Been thinking of her today all day.  I spoke to my sister and she was cutting Ethan's toenails, a thought I hadn't thought about being a mother.  I've been looking at pictures of my mom today.  Thinking about all she has been and done for me and my sisters.  I love her! Also put this picture of Dena with Eli kissing Ethan when he was born.

I just read my email from my mom, she wrote me.

"Thank you so much for always being such a loving son.  i love you so much and i thank you for always being so generous with your love.  you are a blessing to all who touch your live.  have you ever heard that song about have you ever seen an angel on earth.  it goes on to say that if you have a mother, you have because she did so much to birth you, raise you and everything else that goes along with motherhood.  God really blessed us all when he sent us Mothers.  I always miss my Mother.  Just wish I could see her one more time,  then I would say, just one more time.  Sons like you make Motherhood wonderful, I love you. 

 

Well mom you are my angel on Earth.  Just looking at this picture and the old video's I see how much you loved me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you'll get to see your mom this week!  Happy Mother's Day to her.... she did a great job : )
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Aww, beautiful Pics!
V

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful mother. What a Mom! Hope you told her how much you love her.

Anonymous said...

   Awww ...
*** Coy ***

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.........simply beautiful.

Ana  ((0.~))

Anonymous said...

perfect -

happy mother's day!

Anonymous said...

You are a son any mother would be proud of!  Blessings to you and mom!  gloria