Saturday, May 14, 2005

Sherry's Birthday/Bachellorette Weekend

PreviewYou've heard those old redneck jokes, about you know your a redneck when, well we made up a new one today, you know that you are gay when you've been to more bachellorette parties than bachelor parties.  Last night was really fun, I actually was just getting ready for bed. When a knock came at my door, with five wild women saying they were going to kidnap me and take me out.  We stayed out late and had fun, we made Sherry wear a veil, so everyone would know she was getting married.  Today we had lunch at First Street Grill, everyone was tired.  I'm tired, we laid on the beach, Mike and I took Dena to get bottles for her breast pump because she was hurting since this was the first time she's been away from the boys.  That was fun and interesting.  Then we went to Dancing in the Streets.  Mike and I just got home.  We are both pooped.  But I'm sure the girls are just getting started.  I know they will have fun tonight.  I love you Sherry, Happy Birthday, wish I were richer and I would have bought you whatever you wanted.  Your going to make a beautiful bride next week.  I'll add more pictures tomorrow.

Preview

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur sis is soooo pretty....i bet ya'll had a blast....Congrats to her...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

She loves you very much to kidnap you like that!!!  Have lots of fun and then tell us all about it.   Anne

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you guys had such a great time. It is so much fun to do crazy things like that every now and then. My brother always says the same thing that he has gone to more bachellorette parties, actually he has never gone to a bachelor party. LOL   *Louise*

Anonymous said...

Just wonderful Pics!  She`s so Happy!!!!!!!
V

Anonymous said...

She will make a beautiful bride!  She's radiant!  I'm glad you got to share in on the fun!  Hugs, gloria