Sunday, May 29, 2005

Moving Day

Well I havn't been writing as much because I've been busy moving.  Dena, Andy, Eli, and Ethan came down for the weekend and stayed the last few days at the beachhouse, I gave them my couch, chairs, bakers rack, and some other stuff.  It's been great seeing Dena three weeks in a row.  She said the same thing.  I sure love them.  The boys are so cute, and Eli loved the beach. I got some great  shots of the boys, and unfortunately I lost them when I put them on my scandisc, something about the way I formatted the disc, makes me so mad.  I lost some really good shots.  Other than that everything went smoothly.  Yesterday and today we got everything moved into Mike and my place in Riverside.   I cleaned the kitchen today, and got the bedroom all ready.  Now the living room still looks like Sandford and Son.  There's a little maze to get aroun.  Tommorow I'm hoping I will get the cleaning done of the beach place and get back my deposit.  Then it's onward and forward.  Poor Mike's neck is out.  I'm so glad to have my bed here.   Well peace everyone.  Hope to be getting caught up on things soon so I will have time to get back to reading everyone's journal.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL you will get things done soon!!!
becky

Anonymous said...

Take your time getting it all set up and ready...as peopel come over say take a box and unpack..LOL

Anonymous said...

The "Sanford and Son" reference was awesome!  heh heh  I can relate!  
Love, Russ

Anonymous said...

Hope it all goes well, sounds like you have it pretty much organised.  Sorry you lost those shots.  It is sad when you get really good pictures and lose them.  Still, I am sure there will be others.  Have a great week.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family

Anonymous said...

We will be waiting!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!
V

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you haven't had a chance to write much, gives me a chance to catch up on all.  It must be a bittersweet feeling this moving... you so enjoyed the beach, the ocean...  Now you get to build new memories of new places and that part of it is adventerous and exciting.  I pray for happiness in your new place...