Saturday, May 7, 2005

Lazy Saturday

Well it's been a lazy Saturday, we started our morning with friends Mike, James, and Randy with James Mom, Dad, sister and niece at the Cracker Barrell, I love eating there.  It was good, and enjoyed being with a family.  I would really love to be in Ocilla today with my mom for Mother's Day weekend.  But as it goes, I'm a little broke, but she's coming next week here, and We're heading off the following week for the wedding.  I can't believe how fast it's come up on me.  James and his mom and dad are a sweet family, they are so proud of him, I see that same love in her eyes towards him that I see in my moms.  Man I'm sure missing her today.  Here's a picture of James niece after we left Cracker Barrell in one of those little rocking chairs.  The other one is of he and his sister.  Yes I'm missing my sister's too, Sherry's having her wedding shower tonight.  We took a picture we had taken of James and framed it and gave it to his mama, she looked at it and said my baby.  His sister was here to take their mom on  cruise, three generations on a cruise to Cozumel.  I had to take this one picture of James picture's mom where I put her in an island setting.  I miss my mom!  BAD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where is your Moms pic for the weekend assignment? Hmmm? I will not see my Mom either until next weekend.

Gabreael

http://journals.aol.com/gabreaelinfo/GabreaelsBodyMindSpiritJournal/

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SO SWEET AND REMEMBER MOMS MAY BE FAR AWAY BUT ALWAYS CLOSE IN OUR HEART!!!