Friday, May 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Tomorrow (Sherry)

Sherry's birthday is tomorrow, thought I'd do an early birthday to her today, since I'll probably be running around tomorrow.  I remember when I was young, I was a little jealous of her birthdays, because she got to have a big party every year, I only had one party, because no one likes birthday parties so close to Christmas.  She always had lot of people there and lots of presents.  Tomorrow she'll have some of her close friends, family.  But I'm so happy for her now.  She deserves every bit of fun, happiness, and love that life has to offer.  I hope this is a wonderful weekend for her birthday/bachellorette party weekend.  I'm sure they will have fun, they have a limo picking them up for dinner tomorrow.  I'll try and take lots of pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Pic opened!  Wonderful collage!!
V

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sherry!!! -=)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sherry. Now she will have to share her birthday with an event. Mine is the 15th. I ususally get a combined mother's day and birthday in one gift.
Celeste
http://journals.aol.com/csandhollow/Mydayandthoughts