Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Saturday Six on Tuesday

1. How many scars do you have on your body?  Where are they?

Three, one from a dog bite, it left me with a cross right beside my left eye. I have one on my hand, and another on my left cheek, where I had to have a mole removed.  That’s it besided the chicken pox scar


2. What is the last junk food you ate in such large quantity that you actually felt guilty afterwards?
Chocolate delight

3. What is the closest spot to your home where you go when you feel like you need an afternoon escape?The St. John’s River 

4. Of those in your collection, what movie have you watched the most times?
Big Fish

5. Have you ever felt discriminated against?  What about you do you believe led to the discrimination? Can’t say that I have, maybe looked at funny, but that’s about it

6. RAPID FIRE QUESTION #3:  Have you ever hired a:
    a. Maid 
yes
    b. Lawyer yes
    c. Chauffer  yes
    d. Plumber  no
    e. Photographer  no
    f. Realtor  no
    g. Gardener  yes
    h. Personal Trainer  yes
    i. Psychic/Spirtual Advisor  yes
    j. Mortician 
no

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I want you to know that I followed your entry and did one of my own. This is my first time doing the Saturday six. Thanks for the inspiration. BTW I love the movie Big Fish. *Louise*