Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Nice Day

I spoke to cuz, we had a few laughs caught up a little.  I sure love her.  Vicki and I were always close growing up.  Funny how we get busy, and so preoccupied with things, our lives.  Hopefully will will catch up some this weekend.  I went on my lunch break to the Greenlawn cemetery looking for angels and found many beautiful statues and memorials, but no angels.  I put a picture in my picture of the day journal.  Also took one of the Lion fountain in San Marco.  Well I'm home early, going to try and clean a little.  Hope everyone is having a great day!  Here's some pictures I took today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl pics....glad u got to talk with ur cuz... =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Great pics you took today!  Especially love #1.  ::Chills::

Ana  ((0.~))
http://journals.aol.com/kissofvanity/LifeintheblueVictorianhouse/

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a nice time!
Love your pictures!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Great photos of the cemetary...you really have a good eye!    Russ

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.  I like that first one... Glad you spoke to cuz!  hugs, gloria