Monday, September 26, 2005

I was cleaning house

I got tagged.

Hmmmm.....are ya'll picking on me or what? I got tagged a dozen times for this one so here it is!

 

  Rules:


1.) Go into your archive.

2.) Find the 23rd post.

3.) Find the 5th sentence of that post.

4.) Post text of sentence with these instructions.

5.) Tag 5 other people to do the same.

 

I was cleaning house!  Here was my 5th sentence of my 23rd post.

" There's one thing that's been constant about all my journals if I take a look at them, I'm always cleaning up to make myself feel good, nothing like a clean house. "

http://journals.aol.com/deveil/CelebrationofMyExhistance/entries/933

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

;-)
~Julie

Anonymous said...

I do the same. Made beds and clean dishes make a happy home....So my grandmother used to say...just makes the house that much tidier! I clean when I am mad or need to sort through "things"! Nothing finer than a clean room to clean the clutter out of the noggin!
Jodi

Anonymous said...

I hear ya. There's no rest for the wicked and house chores are never ending.

Anonymous said...

You made me smile...I love men who are tidy...it is a reflection of their soul...Love, Courtenay
Now what are they going to do with all these fifth sentences??? An interesting paragraph I am sure...cMp  

Anonymous said...

It's all about the LOVE!!!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a nice clean house, is there.  :)
Tami

Anonymous said...

Good one!!!
V

Anonymous said...

Hi Derek,
I always find these sentences so intriguing and this is no exception!

Bye for now :-)

Tilly x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

I'm okay with a semi-messy house until I get all fired up to clean.

Anonymous said...

WoW, your mom looks GREAT for 60!

Gabreael

Anonymous said...

You got tagged again ehh? :o) Popularity can be like that. Cleaning up, yes well, I've done alot of that lately!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

;-)
~Julie