Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday photo shoot Feet or Cat

John's Monday photo shoot.

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of your feet or a picture of your cat. Naturally, if you can get a picture of your feet and your cat, so much the better.

 

Here are my big feet,  I would have got a pedicure if I'd known I was going to have to take a picture of them today, or at least put a gloss on them.  I took off all warts and stuff with my editing tool, just kidding, I was going to paint them with my editing tool, but I'm sleepy.  No cat in the household, I'm allergic.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture, and great feet!

Anonymous said...

you owe me a nice "feet " pic, after what I said about you on my journal!!!!
;-)
~Julie

Anonymous said...

Oh how gross!!!! LOL
Betty

Anonymous said...

Cool picture!
Cosette - http://journals.aol.com/pandorasbazaar/PandorasJournal/entries/491

Anonymous said...

Nice piggy's!

Anonymous said...

Pictures of your feet or cat?? Who came up with that bizarre option? lol..lord and here Chris calls my size 12's, bigfoot!

PJ