Friday, August 26, 2005

Everyone Welcome a new blogger

Welcome new Journaler Chris

Picture from Hometown

 

Just wanted to spotlight a new blogger that I'm really enjoying her photography, they capture the light of the beauty in the world, beauty seen through her eyes.  Everyone welcome Chris at  http://journals.aol.com/jeroldssis/ItsAllAboutMeIthink/  This shot is one of my favorite's of her's although I love them all so far.  Doesn't everyone just love these little feet.  Especially her since she got this great shot of a friend's little baby.  Enjoy J-Land Chris.  Everyone give her a warm welcome. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, I will pay a visit

Anonymous said...

I put her on alerts
~Julie

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable picture!! She asked me some amazing questions on the "ask me anything" game. I'm off to visit her again
Rebecca