Monday, August 8, 2005

Mema

    Mema   God heard you when you said you were tired.  So he put His loving arms around you And whispered "Come with me" With tearful eyes you fade away.   Although we each love you dearly, we could not make you stay.   Your golden heart stopped beating.   Your loving hands that prepared so many loving meals rest now.   God broke our hearts to prove to us He only takes the best!   We love you Mema and miss you! You wll remain in our hearts and minds forever. Say hello to Papa and tell him we love him too!   Happy birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my memaw is still alive but I know that day will come<sigh>
Donn aIn TEXAS

Anonymous said...

Derek, we were so very blessed to have had Mema and Papa as such a big part of our childhood. I only hope one day to have someone think back on my life and that they loved me as much as her. She was an amazing woman with a strong spirit. I know that she's still watching over us as we grow into even more mature adults. Love you, honey! RERE

Anonymous said...

great entry.  yes, you were so lucky to have your grandparents around when you were growing up.

Kathy