Wednesday, August 31, 2005

One more after this one

My buddy Tami and fellow Jacksonvillian, is that what you call us?  She has a love of photography like me, and we seem to end up in many of the same places taking pictures but have yet to meet.  I'll take your picture if you take mine.  Here they are.     I'll play along.
1.  When was the last time you challenged yourself physically?  The Gate River Run this year in March, it was a 15K race.   I'm going to need to start training again soon.
2.  Have you ever travelled outside the states? Yes, I've been to Mexico, Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and Czekeslavakia, I don't think I spelled that right. 
3.  What is your biggest regret?  Not majoring in Art like I wanted to in college.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

;-)
~J

Anonymous said...

Hi Derek,
Great answers.  We will definitely have to meet up one day.  Since I work over in Riverside I'm always over there.  Was that your first ever River Run?  I would love to go to Italy.  Hopefully I will get there one day.  Thanks for answering my questions.  :)
Tami